An apple port – a barrel aged fortified cider made with apple eau-de-vie blended with lightly fermented cider. It’s sweet and sharp with a touch of spirits fire on the finish. A sipper to drink- an aperitif before dinner or after a meal with dessert or cheese. Also works well in cocktails. Awarded medals at both 2019 & 2020 International CiderCraft competitions. 18.5% abv
- You cannot add "Dry Spy 750ml" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
A fortified cider, barrel aged for at least twelve months. Strong & sweet. Perfect for after dinner or with a strong cheese.
- Silver medal winner 2022 GLINTCAP
- 2nd in Class and Gold medal winner at the 2021 Great Lakes International Cider and Perry Championships (GLINTCAP) – world’s largest cider competition
- Bronze medal at 2021 All Canadian Wine Championships
- Judges Pick at Cidercraft 2020
- Gold medal winner at Cidercraft 2019
- Silver medal winner at WineAlign 2021