2020 Medal Winners Case
A mixed case of our cute half bottle sized ciders. This is how to get your hands on the remaining bottles of our 2020 medal winning ciders!
Included in your box:
A fruity, sparkling slightly off-dry cider. Single varietal cider using Pomme Gris, the pineapple notes and crisp finish make this a perfect porch drink. –> this one is a staff favourite!
- 3rd in Class and Gold medal winner at the 2021 Glintcap (Great Lakes International Cider and Perry Championships)
- Double Gold medal and Best of Category winner at 2021 All Canadian Wine Championships
Made with traditional cider variety apples, Untamed has a baked apple and clove aroma leading into an earthy, tannic West Country inspired finish. A dry cider that pairs well with rich and full flavoured foods (try it with a grilled portobello or a steak)
- Double Gold medal winner at 2021 All Canadian Wine Championships
An apple port – a barrel aged fortified cider made with apple eau-de-vie blended with lightly fermented cider. It’s sweet and sharp with a touch of spirits fire on the finish. A sipper to drink- an aperitif before dinner or after a meal with dessert or cheese. Also works well in cocktails. Awarded medals at both 2019 & 2020 International CiderCraft competitions.
- 2nd in Class and Gold medal winner at the 2021 Glintcap (Great Lakes International Cider and Perry Championships)
- Bronze medal at 2021 All Canadian Wine Championships
- Judges Pick at Cidercraft 2020
- Gold medal winner at Cidercraft 2019
1 x Bottle Stopper
Loch Mór Cider branded, pop it on the top of your sparkling cider or wine bottle and save the bubbles for tomorrow.
$109.65 value, offered at $104 while supplies last!